A fitter, healthier and happier you.
Welcome to Aqua Therapy Norfolk.
If you would like to lose weight, improve your overall mental and physical fitness, address a specific medical condition, or simply have a great time in the pool with new friends, Aqua Therapy could be for you.
I personally deliver classes in a number of Norfolk venues, and everyone is welcome regardless of age or fitness.
To find a class near you, give me a call on 01692 535111 or email email@example.com
WHAT IS AQUA THERAPY?
Aqua Therapy is an exciting programme of water-based activities promoting health, therapy and well-being. Using the resistance of the water each individual can work at their own pace to achieve personal goals.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Aqua Therapy promotes physical and mental health by providing low-impact, safe and enjoyable exercise. It can also be tailored to provide theraputic benefit for anyone with a particular medical need.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Aqua Therapy is suitable for men and women of all ages, and all fitness levels. It is a fun way to meet new people, and you are welcome to join us regardless of your age, health or fitness level.
AQUA THERAPY AT A GLANCE
- Water based - all classes are held in a heated indoor swimming pool
- Swimmers and non-swimmers welcome
- Mixed male/female group classes, typically 6 - 12 people in each class
- Each class typically lasts 45 - 60 minutes
- Drop in, drop out sessions - no minimum commitment
- Suitable for all age groups from 16 upwards, male and female
- Suitable for all levels of fitness
- No pressure to keep up with anyone else
- You are guided to work at a pace which suits you
- Provides a beneficial mental and physical stimulus
- Can be tailored towards treatment for specific medical conditions
- Above all, it's fun!
"The atmosphere is of a pleasurable meeting of friends with the additional bonus of knowing I am doing myself a whole lot of good!"
Before undertaking any form of physical exercise, you should check specifically with your GP or Health Professional that the form of exercise you are considering is best suited to you and your individual medical condition or requirements.